SCIE is a leading provider of health and social care training. We offer in-house and bespoke training courses tailored to your organisational needs. To deliver better care and support you need a highly skilled, confident and knowledgeable workforce.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 11 - 20 of 965
Providing consultancy and improvement support to helping you meet the challenges faced by the care sector.
Part of Safeguarding children
Briefings intended to support managers, senior managers and practitioners by Identifying difficult issues in multi-agency safeguarding work, focusing on inter-professional communication and decision making, and exploring why these issues arise, and therefore how they might be addressed.
The MCA Directory raises awareness about the MCA, including the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards. Find useful information and tools to help understand or implement it. Also links to informative blogs and to the Social Care Online database of research and journals.
SCIE's purpose is to collect and synthesise up-to-date knowledge about what works in social care, and to make that knowledge available and accessible to people working in and using social services.
This report summarises the findings from a research study which sought to explore how we can better broker constructive conversations with citizens to tackle wicked issues when implementing new models of care.
Guidance, advice and resources for staff working with cared for children and care leavers.
An elearning resource looking at key aspects of sexual and reproductive health in the context of mental illness,
Results 11 - 20 of 965