Video promoting the SCIE guide 'Adult safeguarding for housing staff''. The video highlights the importance of inter-agency working between housing agencies and local authority social care staff to improve adult safeguarding practice. It also identifies some of the barriers to providing integrated services including: attitudes to other professionals, information sharing and thresholds.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 451 - 460 of 989
A promotional film to show the work and lives of people involved in social care, through films on current issues affecting adults, children and families.
This film highlights the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) for social workers and their experience of this important first year in practice.
Fair Access to Care Services: a guide about prioritising eligibility for care and support
GP services for older people: a guide for care home managers. This guide supports partnership working between care home staff and GPs to improve access for residents to good medical services.
Annual report and financial statements
Partnership working in child protection: improving liaison between acute pediatric and child protection services
Summary of how hospital trusts and councils' social care services can work together to identify and prevent child abuse and maltreatment
Partnership working in child protection: improving liaison between acute paediatric and child protection services
Report on how hospital trusts and councils' social care services can work together to identify and prevent child abuse and maltreatment.
Free online tool to support coordinated care. Analyse, plan and deliver integrated health and social care using SCIE's discussion questions, practice examples and films.
Part of Co-production
Results 451 - 460 of 989