A one-page profile is a simple summary of what is important to someone and how they want to be supported. It can help you to provide them with more person-centred care and support. On your profile you can record how you'd like people to help you, if and when you need care and support.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Part of Co-production
A guide to what co-production is and how to develop co-productive approaches to working with people who use services and carers.
Part of Care Act 2014
This guide provides an overview of key elements to consider in order to ensure any form of care assessment undertaken - for the adult requiring care and support or their carer with support needs - takes full account of the extent of fluctuating needs. These are needs which may not be apparent at the time of the assessment but have been an issue in the past and are likely to arise again in the future. The guide provides information and practical example on what practitioners need to do to established an accurate picture of fluctuating needs and includes a checklist of core duties for local authorities.
Part of Care Act 2014
View recordings from our first three integrated care webinars: Transfers of care; Measuring success; and Sharing risks and benefits.
Part of Mental Capacity Act (MCA)
SCIE's resources on adult safeguarding