This film focuses on Tim Anfilogoff, the Commissioner for Adult Services at Hertfordshire County Council.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 681 - 690 of 987
An overview of the problems faced by asylum seekers and refugees in Britain and their struggles to establish themselves in society. Azeldin, a former asylum seeker, explains how he is using his own experience to help others.
This film introduces a methodology for conducting case reviews and serious case reviews (SCRs), called the systems approach.
The lessons learned and subsequent changes in practice following the murder of Steven Hoskin.
SCIE has led in the development of a new 'systems approach' for conducting case reviews of multi-agency safeguarding and child protection work. This video looks at the first pilots of the SCIE model which were completed in the North West of England in September 2010.
Part of Personalisation
Independent living for older disabled people in the community using a case study.
Working with lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people: people with learning disabilities: Richard's story
In this film we meet Richard, a man with a learning disability talking about his desire to have a relationship.
A film exploring some of the ethical issues raised by the use of telecare.
The video looks at the experiences of Scott, a man with autism and learning disabilities, and Marie, a professor with Asperger's syndrome.
This film focuses on the very rewarding but complex role of a social worker within an Emergency Duty Team.
Results 681 - 690 of 987