Exploring parental substance misuse and the effects on child development and parenting capacity.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Building the case for a five year forward view for adult social care. How scaling up promising care models can improve outcomes and cost-effectiveness.
How can we recruit, train and retain future care staff? A new SCIE paper identifies actions that could help the sector to prepare for different hypothetical economic and political scenarios.
The Living Well scheme aims to improve prevention and resilience amongst older people with multiple long-term conditions by providing low-level support to day-to-day living and utilising asset-based resources to promote empowerment and wellbeing.
Featuring Baroness Finlay
CPD accredited training, expert support with CQC inspection, plus free guides, films and elearning for care homes, nursing homes and home care agencies.