Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Part of Co-production
Practical examples of how co-production, user involvement and participation can help make health and social care services work better.
The Living Well scheme aims to improve prevention and resilience amongst older people with multiple long-term conditions by providing low-level support to day-to-day living and utilising asset-based resources to promote empowerment and wellbeing.
Building the case for a five year forward view for adult social care. How scaling up promising care models can improve outcomes and cost-effectiveness.
How can we recruit, train and retain future care staff? A new SCIE paper identifies actions that could help the sector to prepare for different hypothetical economic and political scenarios.
Featuring Baroness Finlay