SCIE's responses to a number of the specific consultation questions posed in the green paper A new deal for welfare.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 961 - 970 of 987
SCIE response to the Welsh Assembly Government's proposals on their strategy for social services in Wales over the next decade.
SCIE comments on the Department of Health's plans for creating a stronger local voice in the development of health and social care services.
The Co-production Network is a key part of SCIE's co-production strategy. Its role is to support user, carer and equality groups’ involvement in SCIE’s strategic decision making and provide a pool of stakeholders which SCIE can work with to co-produce projects and programmes.
Part of News
Short report of joint event organised by London Health and Care Integration Collaborative, SCIE and PPL on the theme of joint working to deliver better care. The event was attended by over 70 people in London with an interest in or involved in delivering integrated care. It aimed to enable participants to hear the views of experts, share learning and practice about what works, and learn about practical steps they can take to develop joint working and ensure it works effectively. Areas covered included developing an effective communications and engagement strategy, leading co-ordinated, co-located teams, and co-producing change with people who use services. The report provides summaries of the plenary sessions and discussion at the event. Key messages include, that: prevention, early intervention and integrated care are all linked; leaders are able to look beyond their own organisation to the needs of the system overall; we need to see communities and people as assets with contributions to make; and that getting staff buy in and valuing staff contributions and ideas is critical.
Results 961 - 970 of 987