A review by SCIE and NEF of current policy and practice of personalisation and an analysis of the potential of co-production to improve outcomes for individuals;
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
This briefing is a summary of older peoples and carers experiences of using self-directed support and personal budgets.
Keeping personal budgets personal: learning from the experiences of older people, people with mental health problems and their carers
A report into the experiences of older people and people with mental health problems in using personal budgets.
Personal budgets briefing: learning from the experiences of people with mental health problems and their carers
This briefing looks at the experiences of older people and people with mental health problems in using personal budgets.
This At a glance summary examines the potential for personalisation, particularly self-directed support and personal budgets, to result in cost-efficiencies and improved productivity as well as improved care and support.
This report summarises the findings of the SCIE Listening Exercise, which took place between February and July 2002.
This digital report outlines the recent research and emerging practice on risk enablement and practice relating to self-directed support and personal budgets
This briefing highlights some of the emerging findings from research and practice regarding risk taking and safety in the implementation of self-directed support and personal budgets.
This At a glance summary examines the implications of personalisation for those providing mental health services.
SCIE Research briefings