SCIE guide to age equality and age discrimination in social care
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
How we become who we are: the teaching and learning of human growth and development, mental health and disability on qualifying social work programmes: draft report
This practice survey explores teaching and learning about mental health and disability within the human growth and development (HGD) curriculum on qualifying social work programmes in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
Part of Co-production
This At a glance summary looks at how commissioners working in local authorities can commission in a way that develops and strengthens user-led organisations (ULOs).
This At a Glance briefing examines the implications of the personalisation agenda for community learning disability staff
This At a glance briefing examines the implications of the personalisation agenda for nursing homes.
This At a glance summary examines how residential care homes can engage with local communities and 'live and breathe' a culture that promotes personalised services.
SCIE report 27 is aimed at those involved in developing, providing and leading personalisation and social inclusion for mental health. It is also aimed at those developing the leaders of the future
This At a glance summary examines the implications of personalisation for those providing mental health services.
This At a glance summary examines the implications for user-led organisations of the personalisation agenda.
Personalisation and learning disabilities: a review of evidence on advocacy and its practice for people with learning disabilities and high support needs
This review was commissioned by SCIE to identify and consolidate the available evidence of progress and innovation in advocacy practice in relation to people with learning disabilities and high support needs