This report examines the relevance of systematic reviews to SCIE's goal of promoting good practice. It is part of a larger programme of SCIE work looking at using knowledge in social care."
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
This knowledge review looks at how assessment skills are taught in social work education and to what effect. It describes what knowledge is available, highlights the evidence that has emerged and draws practice points from the evidence.
This position paper sets out a skills and qualifications framework to support practice learning in the social work degree and in the workplace. It is for social work educators, students and service providers
SCIE comments on the proposals set out in Care Matters.