interim evaluation of parental mental health guidance pilots.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Part of our new series on personalisation for professionals, this briefing summarises the implications of the personalisation agenda for personal assistants (PAs).
'Leading Practice' is a development programme designed for first-line managers in social care
This guide offers quick and easy access to practice knowledge about how social care agencies can develop the involvement of adults including older people in developing social care services. It covers key research findings; ideas from practice; details of relevant legislation, guidance and standards; and links to further information. It is aimed primarily at practitioners and managers but will also be useful to everyone involved in promoting adult service users' participation.