Self-assessment tool: Commissioning independent advocacy
Published: October 2014
Updated: March 2015
- Use in conjunction with the commissioning tasks section of SCIE’s guide.
- Score yourself green, amber or red under each commissioning area.
- For each area you score green, record your key strengths in this area in the box provided.
- For each area you score amber or red, identify areas for development.
- Once you have completed the self-assessment, identify actions to address areas for development. Prioritise areas you have scored red.
- If you identify an area in which you think your authority is particularly strong, please share it with SCIE.