Schedule of the project
The project started in May 2016, and will run until October 2017.
During this period, the Expert Working Group will meet eight times and will be focused on developing the care pathways, models of care and quality principles.
There will be a stakeholder event in spring 2017 for frontline practitioners, foster carers and professionals from across the health, education and social care sector. We will hold a separate stakeholder event for children and young people who are looked after and leaving care. Events will be publicised on this website once details have been confirmed. To register your interest in the event please email email@example.com.
Children and young people will also take part in a stakeholder event, and a series of workshops.
The project stages are:
- May - July 2016: Setting up the Expert Working Group and early scoping
- October 2016 - March 2017: Expert Working Group develops the care pathways and models of care over four meetings
- April 2017: Expert Working Group develops quality principles, and the draft ‘products’ and to consult with the sector via stakeholder events.
- June - July 2017: Expert Working Group develops an implementation plan.
- July - October 2017: Publishing of final model, pathways and quality statements alongside products and events to support the delivery of our recommendations.
A call for evidence was held in January to allow for a whole systems approach to the project. The findings will be shared with the Expert Working Group on 26 April and released on our website shortly after.
The draft care pathways, models of care and quality principles will be available on this website for consideration in late spring 2017.