Schedule of the project
The project started in May 2016, and will run until October 2017.
During this period, the Expert Group will meet eight times and will be focused on developing the care pathways, models of care and quality principles.
There will be a stakeholder event in autumn 2016 for frontline practitioners and providers. We will publicise the event on this website once details have been confirmed.
Children and young people will also take part in a stakeholder event, and a series of workshops.
The project stages are:
- May-July 2016: Setting up the Expert Group and early scoping
- Autumn 2016: Stakeholder events
- October 2016-March 2017: Expert Group develops the care pathways and models of care over four meetings
- April 2017: Expert Group develops quality principles, and the draft ‘products’ will be published for consultation.
- June-July 2017: Expert Group develops an implementation plan and tools to support take up.
Expert witnesses may be invited to the Expert Group meetings on specific topics as the project develops.
The draft care pathways, models of care and quality principles will be available on this website for consultation in spring 2017.
If you would like to be kept informed about developments, please send your name, job title, organisation name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org