Vacancy at SCIE
Think Local Act Personal - Project Support Coordinator
Please note the closing date for this vacancy has passed
Based at Trafalgar Square
Maternity cover for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
£28k pro rata
National charity based in Central London
Think Local Act Personal (TLAP) is a national partnership transforming health and care through personalisation and community-based support. TLAP is hosted by the Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced project administrator to use and develop their skills in a national charity and leading improvement agency.
Your main responsibilities will be, working with colleagues to ensure the office and our projects run smoothly, arranging meetings, coordinating events, managing diaries, maintaining our admin and finance systems and sustaining positive supplier and partner relationships as part of a dedicated small team.
The successful candidate will have proven office and IT skills, sound administrative and financial experience, a flexible approach and excellent people skills. You will also share our passion for promoting good practice in health and social care.
In return we can offer:
- the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with diverse and friendly colleagues
- generous benefits including final salary pension
- great offices in a fantastic location
- the chance to contribute to important and valued work with national impact
Application is through submission of:
- a personal statement of not more than 2 sides of A4, summarising how you meet the person specification for the post, and
- a full curriculum vitae naming 2 referees (who will be contacted only if you are short-listed for interview).
- a completed an equal opportunities form.
For more information please email SCIE recruitment.
Interviews: Thursday 3 September 2015
Closing date: 24 August 2015 - 8 am