Theorising Social Work Research
Who Owns the Research Process?
20th September 1999, Belfast
- John Pinkteron: The research system as a site of negotations
- David Gibbs: Disabled People and the Research Community
- Bob Broad: Peer research: involving young people leaving care as peer researchers project: lessons learnt
- Celia Atherton: Towards evidence-based services for children and families
- Mike Stein: Making Research Count (York) - a strategic model for improving research-informed practice