Digital marketing officer vacancy
Salary: £24,780 – £34,983 pro rata
Contract: until March 2018 full time
Job Ref: DM002
Social care is one of the most important issues we face. Our passion at Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) is to improve the lives of people who use services and their carers. We do this by sharing knowledge of what works through our innovative resources and commercial services including training and consultancy.
Work with us to expand our reach and support by joining our busy business development department. We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people with recent experience in digital marketing.
To support income generation by driving high-quality enquiries about training and consultancy services through effective digital marketing campaigns. Campaigns will focus on:
- Local authorities
- Care providers
- Health organisations
- Housing organisations
All activity will be driven by income targets, and coordinated with SCIE’s wider marketing, communications and sales activities.
- Carry out market research to identify potential clients for key offers. Sources include: Salesforce, web interactions, hot prospects from mailings and ebulletins, purchased lists, SCIE colleagues’ contacts, external databases.
- Routinely analyse sales and marketing campaigns to identify hot prospects for follow up by Business Development team.
- Develop and deliver digital marketing campaigns aimed at priority client groups including: email marketing; web content; Google Ads and social media – working closely with Marketing and Communications team.
- Write, design and deliver effective marketing messages and materials for digital campaigns. This may include email marketing content, web content including blogs, online adverts, social media, link building etc.
- Coordinate digital marketing campaigns with Marketing and Communications team to ensure it complements and informs wider activity including press, promotion, events, web content, SEO and Google Ad campaigns.
For an informal chat about the role call Helen Norbury on 020 7766 7400.
Application is through submission of a completed application form, which includes a link to our equal opportunities form.
Closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 30 July.
Interviews will take place at SCIE's office in central London on Friday 4 August.
Please make sure that you have enclosed all the relevant documents with your application and that you have taken note of the deadline for applications to be received.
Please email your completed forms to email@example.com
We welcome applications regardless of gender, age, marital status, religion or belief, ethnic background, disability or sexual orientation. A guaranteed interview scheme is available for disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria for appointment.