Sales executive vacancy
Salary: £24,780 – £34,983 pro rata
Contract: until March 2018 full time
Job Ref: SE001
Social care is one of the most important issues we face. Our passion at Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) is to improve the lives of people who use services and their carers. We do this by sharing knowledge of what works through our innovative resources and commercial services including training and consultancy.
Work with us to expand our reach and support by joining our busy business development department. We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people with recent experience in business to business sales.
To contribute to increased income generation through a proactive and consultative sales approach. Working with colleagues in business development, delivery and marketing to identify and develop new leads whilst maintaining existing accounts. Current b2b sales activities will focus on customers within:
- Local authorities
- Care providers
- Health organisations
- Housing organisations
All activity will be driven by income targets, and coordinated with SCIE’s wider business plan and commercial priorities.
- Planning and implement sales campaigns- overseeing the full sales cycle
- Working with colleagues in the marketing team to identify, develop and qualify leads
- Managing existing accounts as well as new business development – prioritising and balancing both activities
- Working closely with existing and new clients to promote products and services across our full commercial portfolio, cross- selling where appropriate
- Writing clear and bespoke proposals
- Bringing new ideas to the sales process, to improve effectiveness and increase sales
- Maintaining accurate and up to date sales information on CRM and producing regular reports to the team and relevant colleagues
- Continual development of sector knowledge and where appropriate attending events to develop contacts and identify new leads
For an informal chat about the role call Helen Norbury on 020 7766 7400.
Application is through submission of a completed application form, which includes a link to our equal opportunities form.
Closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 30 July.
Interviews will take place at SCIE's office in central London on Friday 4 August.
Please make sure that you have enclosed all the relevant documents with your application and that you have taken note of the deadline for applications to be received.
Please email your completed forms to email@example.com
We welcome applications regardless of gender, age, marital status, religion or belief, ethnic background, disability or sexual orientation. A guaranteed interview scheme is available for disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria for appointment.