Consider who is important to you
Thinking about the important people in your life will help you add detail to the section 'What is important to me' on your one-page profile. Look at the diagram and use it to reflect for a moment on the people you know.
Who are the people who matter to you?
- Is there anyone you have to see, text or speak to every day, who would be upset or sad if you were not in contact with them on a daily basis?
- Who do you turn to when you are upset and want to talk?
- Who do you want to celebrate with when something good has happened?
- If you are having a party, or inviting people for a meal, who would be the top four or five people on the list?
- Who do you look forward to seeing or speaking to when you have been away on holiday?
- Who is on your 'favourites' on your phone, or on speed dial?
Write some notes on who is important to you and how often you see them.