IMCA involvement in accommodation decisions and care reviews
- Action for Advocacy (2010) IMCA report writing guide
- Castle, N.G. (2001) 'Relocation of the elderly', Medical Care Research and Review, Vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 291–333.
- Department of Constitutional Affairs (2007) Mental Capacity Act code of practice.
- DH (Department of Health) (2009) Guidance on direct payments for community care, services for carers and children's services, England 2009.
- DH (Department of Health) (2010a) Prioritising need in the context of Putting People First: a whole system approach to eligibility for social care – guidance on eligibility criteria for adult social care, England 2010. London: DH.
- DH (Department of Health) (2010b) NHS continuing healthcare practice guide.
- Ministry of Justice (2008) Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards: code of practice to supplement the main Mental Capacity Act 2005 code of practice.
- ADASS & SCIE (2010) Good practice guidance for the commissioning and monitoring of Independent Mental Capacity Advocate (IMCA) services.
- The MCA 2005 (Independent Mental Capacity Advocate) (Expansion of Role) Regulations 2006
- The MCA 2005 (Independent Mental Capacity Advocate) (General) Regulations