Developing skills in social care and health
CPD-accredited training and workforce development for the social care, health and housing sectors
- CPD-accredited training
- bespoke training for your team at your premises
- open access training courses
- workforce development review and planning
- free webinars, e-learning resources, films and other CPD materials.
Our courses complement our tailored consultancy services.
Book a place at our open course
- Paying people who receive benefits course (Co-production and participation) - 27 March, London
- Female Genital Mutilation and safeguarding children - 24 April, London
- Specialist deafblind Assessor course - 15-16 May, London
- Safeguarding adults: for managers and newly appointed safeguarding leads - 01 June 2017
- MCA: An introduction - 29 June 2017
SCIE is an accredited provider with The CPD Standards Office. Most courses have also received formal independent CPD accreditation – see individual courses for details. CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 60036
SCIE is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers. UK Provider Reference No: 10054720
Our courses support continuous professional development and learning. Most courses are accredited by the CPD Standards Office, are one day long and can be delivered at a competitive rate to around 25 delegates per session at your premises. But we can adapt to meet your needs. If you require training on other care-related issues, please let us know.
Including assessment and eligibility, commissioning, legal literacy transitions, first contact, advocacy, behaviours and culture, coproduction and personal budgets.
Develop and implement good practice in safeguarding adults and children, including SCIE’s Learning Together model.
Training on how to co-produce services and practice with people who use services and carers.
Mental Capacity Act and DoLS
For senior staff and managers and frontline care staff to support compliance and understand roles and responsibilities.
Dementia awareness training
For clinical and non-clinical staff to increase understanding and improve dignity.
CPD accreditation and registration
SCIE is an accredited provider with The CPD Standards Office. CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 60036.
Most courses have also received formal independent CPD accreditation. Delegates attending these courses will receive a CPD Certificate of Attendance and can record their attendance towards their formal CPD requirements for their professional body, institute or employer. See individual courses for details.
SCIE is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers.
SCIE UK Provider Reference No: 10054720.