Care Act - Information and advice course
CDP Standards Office accredited course ref no 60036/04.
This is a sample training course outline. It is based on approximately 25 delegates, trained at your premises. It can be adapted to your organisation’s training and CPD requirements. Contact us to arrange an in-house customised course.
- Information and advice in the Care Act
- What is information and advice? Who can provide it?
- Information and advice principles
- What needs to be provided
- Financial information and advice
- Strategic approach to information and advice
- Accessibility and proportionality
- understanding new duties and requirements under the Care Act in relation to information and advice
- reflect on information and advice and the Care Act in relation to your role and your local area
- have a full understanding of what information and advice is
- understand the key principles and the need for information and advice and its link to prevention
- 4 hours