Care Act - Overview course
CDP Standards Office accredited course ref no 60036/03.
This is a sample training course outline. It is based on approximately 25 delegates, trained at your premises. It can be adapted to your organisation’s training and CPD requirements. Contact us to arrange an in-house customised course.
- The Care Act: when, why, who, where and what
- The wellbeing principle
- General duties to all residents
- Duties to individuals who meet a certain criteria
- Duties to people receiving care and support
- Individual’s journey through the reformed system
- What might this mean for Local Authorities, partners and care organisations
- Attendees to have a clear understanding of the key content of the Care Act 2014
- Attendees to gain a clear understanding of the differences in process, criteria and approach that the Care Act 2014 will bring
- Attendees to understand the concept of wellbeing and its role in the new care and support system
- Attendees to have awareness of the implications of the changes for local authorities and other partners.
- 4 hours