Care Act - Transitions course
CDP Standards Office accredited course ref no 60036/28.
This is a sample training course outline. It is based on approximately 25 delegates, trained at your premises. It can be adapted to your organisation’s training and CPD requirements. Contact us to arrange an in-house customised course.
- National Context
- Local context
- Legislative Framework
- Continuity of Care after age of 18
- Principles and processes of effective transition
- Children and Families Act 2014 and SEN reform
- Care Act 2014 Transition assessments: duties, timing, expectations, carers, cooperation,
- Seldom heard groups
- Consent and capacity
- understanding new duties and requirements under the Care Act in relation to transitions
- reflect on transitions and the Care Act in relation to your role and your local area.
- know where to look for resources on this topic
- 4 hours