Models for Safeguarding Adults Reviews course
CPD Standards Office accredited course ref no 60036/19.
- When there is a statutory requirement for SARs and how additional opportunities to arrange SARs can be used
- What kind of learning is needed
- Creating a constructive process for staff
- Engaging with the adult concerned and family members
- Practical requirements for commissioning
- Responsibilities for the SABs
- Comparison of different traditions or families of approach
- Overview of different available models
- Pros and cons of different available models
- Capacity building considerations
- Attendees gain a clear understanding of the new requirements for SARs under the Care Act 2014.
- Attendees are familiar with the available models and the key differences between them
- Attendees have an overview of different approaches to decision making about choice of model
- 7 hours