This report decribes good practice in the management and implementation of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards(DoLS).
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 211 - 220 of 1204
Learn how to use effective dementia communication strategies and techniques using the REAL communication framework on this SCIE dementia training course.
SCIE's transitions course helps you to support young people in the years from childhood to adulthood. Learn about transition duties under the Care Act.
Details on why you should pick the Social Institute for Excellence CPD accredited training and consultancy packages if you work in health and social care
SCIE's personal budgets and direct payments training course is CPD accredited and focuses on the requirements of the Care Act
Book SCIE's essential CPD accredited training course which outlines the functions and duties local authorities and organisations providing care and support have under the Care Act
Book SCIE's essential CPD accredited health and social care training course which helps commissioners understand the Care Act duties and principles around commissioning and market shaping and how it links with other duties.
SCIE's Self-neglect training course is CPD accredited and offers an essential understanding of for anyone working in care, housing, health or emergency services
SCIE’s essential introduction to safeguarding children and adults. This training includes the six principles of safeguarding adults. Book a course today.
SCIE’s safeguarding adults course for all housing staff. Learn how to recognise a safeguarding situation and to improve safeguarding practice – book today.
Results 211 - 220 of 1204