Our third annual Co-production Week takes place from 2 July. As part of our programme, we are running free webinars on breaking down the barriers to co-production. Co-production sees people who use services and carers being at the heart of designing care and support services.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 221 - 230 of 1291
Part of Prevention and wellbeing
Resources to show how preventative approaches or those promoting wellbeing can support and improve the lives of different types of people.
Part of About SCIE
This new Centre will foster evidence-informed practice. We are currently seeking a Founding Chair. And we've been using co-production to engage with children and young people. They have been sharing their experiences and telling us about the skills they feel social workers need, through images that they have created.
Part of Safeguarding adults
This publication discusses signs and indicators of abuse in adults including physical, sexual, psychological or emotional, financial or material, neglect or acts of omission, discriminatory and institutional abuse
A new guideline from NICE aims to ensure that people with learning disabilities are given the help they need to access a range of services as they grow older, so they can live healthy and fulfilled lives. It covers identifying changing needs, planning for the future, and delivering services including health, social care and housing. The guideline was developed by the NICE Collaborating Centre for Social Care, a partnership which was led by SCIE.
Part of Home care
Training and consultancy services and resources to help local authorities, health and care providers, safeguarding boards, churches and faith groups to safeguard adults and children
Part of e-Learning courses
Health and social care e-learning resources designed to promote and raise issues affecting children’s services. Produced for frontline staff by subject experts and digital design professionals.
Employment opportunities and jobs at SCIE
Results 221 - 230 of 1291