Part of Mental Capacity Act (MCA)
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 221 - 230 of 1229
SCIE is endorsed by Skills for Care and is CPD accredited to deliver training and courses in the health and social care sectors
SCIE’s dementia course for care home staff. Learn about person-centred approaches to providing better care for people in care homes who are living with dementia,
Part of Co-production training courses
Embedding co-production in health and social care is a complex task and takes considerable skill to do well. This highly participatory session focuses on sharing experiences, identifying issues and finding solutions together.
Registered managers and their teams play an important role in supporting people when they are transferring in and out of hospital. The latest quick guide from SCIE and NICE provides a brief overview of how managers can work with hospitals and other services to ensure a good experience of transition for the people in their care.
SCIE's Self-neglect training course is CPD accredited and offers an essential understanding of for anyone working in care, housing, health or emergency services
SCIE's transitions course helps you to support young people in the years from childhood to adulthood. Learn about transition duties under the Care Act.
SCIE’s essential introduction to safeguarding children and adults. This training includes the six principles of safeguarding adults. Book a course today.
SCIE’s safeguarding adults course for all housing staff. Learn how to recognise a safeguarding situation and to improve safeguarding practice – book today.
CPD-accredited training on the systems approach to safeguarding adults reviews, based on SCIE’s Learning Together model.
Results 221 - 230 of 1229