A logic model for integrated care which describes what good looks like.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 231 - 240 of 1277
Improving mental health support for our children and young people: Expert Working Group final report
The final report of an Expert Working Group was set up to ensure that the emotional wellbeing and mental health needs of children and young people in care are better met.
A report - launched last week at the House of Lords - recommends ways to improve support to children and young people in care.
LGBTQI+ Disabled People say there are many benefits to using self-directed support, such as having more choice and control over their care. But there are also challenges. For example, they fear coming out to personal assistants or support workers because their care might be jeopardised.
Easy read version of SCIE's At a glance resource providing information for LGBTQI+ Disabled People who use self-directed support and who employ personal assistants (PAs) or support workers.
SCIE has identified some common safeguarding challenges from our work with health and care providers. Our latest paper highlights key issues including: local authorities’ decisions about enquiries; implementing the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards; and supporting people at risk who do not have care and support needs.
Part of Children’s services
Introduces theoretical models and case studies to help spread innovations in practice that benefit children and young people.
Part of Intermediate Care
A quick guide for people using intermediate care services.
Film featuring the experiences of Disabled People from the LGBTQI+ communities who use Self-Directed Support.
Results 231 - 240 of 1277