Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 261 - 270 of 1319
SCIE has developed a ‘logic model’ to illustrate what good health and social care integration looks like. The model depicts visually how a fully integrated system might be structured and how it might function, what interventions and services it might consist of, and the outcomes and benefits it would be expected to produce
Part of Named Social Worker
Webinar about what it takes to deliver truly person-centred care for people with learning disabilities. Part of the Named Social Worker programme. Bringing together learning from teams from around the country.
Thank you for your interest in SCIE’s work this year – whether you have attended one of our courses, used our resources, or commissioned our consultants. It has been another busy year for everyone in the sector and we hope that you have found our support useful.
Part of Care Act 2014
Developing an integration scorecard: a model for understanding and measuring progress towards health and social care integration
A model for understanding and measuring progress towards health and social care integration
Discussing and planning medicines support: a quick guide for homecare managers providing medicines support
This guide will be helpful to managers of services where it has been agreed that medicines support will be included as part of the home care service.
A logic model for integrated care which describes what good looks like.
Part of About SCIE
Improving mental health support for our children and young people: Expert Working Group final report
The final report of an Expert Working Group was set up to ensure that the emotional wellbeing and mental health needs of children and young people in care are better met.
Results 261 - 270 of 1319