Case review support, training, consultancy and free resources for local authorities, social workers, safeguarding boards and children’s services.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 261 - 270 of 1031
SCIE response to the Welsh Assembly Government's proposals on their strategy for social services in Wales over the next decade.
The Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) improves the lives of people who use care services by sharing knowledge about what works.
Part of Dignity in care
Speaking to people respectfully and listening to what they have to say; ensuring clear dialogue between workers and services.
Part of Care Act 2014
We look forward to meeting you at NCASC 2016 for some lively debate on the future of social care. Visit us at stand D22 to talk to us about how we can support you on your improvement journey. Find out about our latest work and consultancy and training services.
This is a template for conversations with local citizens and stakeholders about transforming care and support. Organisations can use this narrative to help guide those conversations.
Part of SCIELine ebulletin
Helping people with dementia to stay living at home. Blog by SCIE's Pamela Holmes for the Care and Dementia Show
This guide is for people who use home care, their families and their carers. It describes the standard of care you should expect from a home care provider and explains what you should do if your provider is failing to deliver good care.
This guide explains how to achieve good oral health for people who live in care homes. It will be useful to care home managers and their staff. The guide includes an oral health assessment tool.
Results 261 - 270 of 1031