This At a glance briefing outlines good practice for staff working with young people with mental health problems who may need to move from one service to another.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 351 - 360 of 1269
Underpinning research for SCIE's guide to improving access to social care for adults with autism, conducted by the University of Sussex.
Learning Together is a systems approach to safeguarding case reviews for children and adults
Two new films look at supporting adults with autism. They are part of our updated resource which helps care workers and commissioners to increase their awareness, knowledge and understanding of autism. From advice on assessment, to helpful films, this digital product is available to download.
Part of SCIELine ebulletin
Part of Named Social Worker
This report provides information about how each of the six sites from Named Social Worker pilot project are progressing, detailing the specifics of what they consider the role to entail as well as some of the lessons they are learning through implementation and their further thoughts on evaluation.
Part of Personalisation
This At a Glance briefing examines the implications of the personalisation agenda for social workers in adults' services
Part of Children’s services
Neglect e-learning course for children's services, nursery and health and social care staff.
Have you used or tried to use mental health services? Do you want to make a change?
The Prime Minister's vision of the Shared Society based on the “bonds of family, community, citizenship and strong institutions” sounds familiar. Community-based services already provide care and support to many people. Recent research by SCIE and PPL indicates that - if scaled up to their full potential - they can transform care, improve outcomes for people, and increase cost-effectiveness.
Results 351 - 360 of 1269