Guidance, advice and resources for staff working with cared for children and care leavers.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 31 - 40 of 1797
Having a named social worker can contribute to people with learning disabilities, autism or mental health needs achieving better outcomes.
Part of Integrated care
Webinars on integration, hosted by SCIE for NHS England and NHS Improvement
Training and consultancy services and resources to help safeguarding adults
SCIE's collection of resources for commissioners that discuss the impact COVID-19 has had on commissioning, and ways to move forward.
Part of e-Learning courses
This e-learning programme helps frontline social workers understand the principles and practice of knowledge management, as well as organise and manage their knowledge and information as effectively as possible.
Three reports defining excellence in adult social care services in England.
The aim of this guide is to build on the Care Act statutory guidance by outlining what local authorities need to consider when making an eligibility determination, using the national eligibility criteria. It summarises the process and key elements to consider when making an eligibility determination for an adult requiring care, as well as bringing useful resources together.
Part of Better Care Fund resources
A network to enable innovative local authorities and local partners to test new ideas and share learning and support with others.
Results 31 - 40 of 1797