As the COVID-19 crisis unfolds, this podcast series asks how we can change the relationship between the state, services and people.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 41 - 50 of 1751
Part of e-Learning courses
This e-learning programme helps frontline social workers understand the principles and practice of knowledge management, as well as organise and manage their knowledge and information as effectively as possible.
Three reports defining excellence in adult social care services in England.
The Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) improves the lives of people who use care services by sharing knowledge about what works.
Part of Better Care Fund resources
A network to enable innovative local authorities and local partners to test new ideas and share learning and support with others.
Involving people who live in care homes in the creative arts can delight, inspire and even bring health benefits. Written in association with the National Activity Providers Association (NAPA), this resource offers care teams, including activity providers, many practical ideas on how to get started.
The MCA Directory raises awareness about the MCA, including the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards. Find useful information and tools to help understand or implement it. Also links to informative blogs and to the Social Care Online database of research and journals.
This practical guide helps to define dignity in care, as well as how best to implement it. It is aimed at care providers, managers and staff who work with adults – especially older adults – in a range of settings.
Results 41 - 50 of 1751