A promotional film from the Social Care Institute for Excellence's Social Care TV to show the work and lives of people involved in social care, through films on current issues affecting adults, children and families.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 651 - 660 of 1230
This film for Newly Qualified Social Workers, social work employers, supervisors, educators and students, highlights the importance of the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE). Social workers talk about their experiences of the ASYE and the challenges and rewards of this important first year.
Annual report and financial statements
Fair Access to Care Services: a guide about prioritising eligibility for care and support
GP services for older people: a guide for care home managers. This guide supports partnership working between care home staff and GPs to improve access for residents to good medical services.
This film for children’s services, health and care staff and social workers, introduces the key issues and developments in child protection. It looks at how hospitals and local authorities can work together more effectively to protect children and identify and reduce the risk of maltreatment.
Partnership working in child protection: improving liaison between acute pediatric and child protection services
Summary of how hospital trusts and councils' social care services can work together to identify and prevent child abuse and maltreatment
The care leavers in this video talk about their experiences of being in care. It will interest social workers, care workers, teachers and other professionals and carers.
A short video on how hospital, council and police staff have protected children in Scunthorpe through effective partnership working
Partnership working in child protection: improving liaison between acute paediatric and child protection services
Report on how hospital trusts and councils' social care services can work together to identify and prevent child abuse and maltreatment.
Results 651 - 660 of 1230