Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 661 - 670 of 1035
This scoping report explores the implications of implementing key Dilnot and Law Commission proposals in respect of assessment and eligibility for publicly funded adult social care
This study aims to provide a benchmark of how practice is progressing across the 83 HEIs in England which offer the social work degree, and to support the development of guidance for social work educators.
SCIE guide on about working with parents who have mental health problems and their children
SCIE Social Care TV films about disabled children and young people.
Families can be helped to stay together and thrive if the right support is offered at the right time. SCIE resources focus on the whole family, demonstrating how parents will always receive the best support where there is integrated working across children's, adults' and health services.
Annual report and financial statements
This At a glance summary presents a new ‘systems’ model for case reviews. The model provides a method for getting to the bottom of professional practice and exploring why actions or decisions that later turned out to be mistaken, or to have led to an unwanted outcome, seemed to those involved, to be the sensible thing to do at the time.
Part of Co-production
SCIE will move to a model of coproduction, including developing a new service user and carer network
Guidance on providing effective transitions between child and adult mental health services.
Results 661 - 670 of 1035
View all our free e-learning resources
View all our free Social Care TV videos
CPD accredited training. Book an open course, or ask about tailored training
SCIE consultants can help you review, plan and deliver improvements
Visit Social Care Online, the UK’s largest database of information and research on all aspects of social care and social work.
What do you think about SCIE's work?