This film for health, mental health and social care managers, staff and people who use services shows how the quality of social work in an integrated mental health setting can be enhanced by complementing line management supervision with clinical and professional supervision.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 741 - 750 of 1291
Part of Dementia
This film for health and care staff, managers, people with dementia and those who know them, is about the importance of getting to know the person with dementia, learning about their memories and experience, understanding their history and their likes and dislikes.
Service user and carer involvement in the supervision of health and social care workers: seminar report
This report presents findings from a seminar of service users and carers, health and social care practitioners and managers to discuss their different experiences of being involved in or having input into supervision. It forms part of a project on the delivery of supervision to health and social care workers in integrated settings. The report also covers the potential benefits of involvement; the potential difficulties with such involvement; ideas about how to increase such involvement.
Part of e-Learning courses
e-Learning course for health and care workers describing reablement, how it differs from home care and intermediate care, and why and how the service should be delivered.
This film for social care supervisors and staff is about how staff skills are enhanced through supervision for staff working in care homes for older people.
This film for social care supervisors and staff shows how the effective supervision of staff can improve the quality of care and outcomes for people in a supported living setting.
Review of the impact of the Social Care Governance workbook (NI)
This workbook uses a social care governance framework to support practitioners, managers and teams to reflect on and evaluate their practice and to make improvements.
This resource is for anyone interested in induction in social care in Northern Ireland. It provides an explanation of the Induction Standards produced by the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC).
Single Equality Scheme 2012 - 2015
Results 741 - 750 of 1291