Guidance on providing effective transitions between child and adult mental health services.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 891 - 900 of 1319
This report breaks new ground in examining the ethical challenges potentially posed by factoring environmental outcomes into different levels of health and social care decision-making, including resource allocation and treatments.
This At a glance briefing outlines good practice for staff working with young people with mental health problems who may need to move from one service to another.
Protecting vulnerable adults from financial abuse by family members, care workers and others.
Advice on carrying out economic evaluations and using the results to inform decision-making in the social care sector.
SCIE's 10th anniversary
Part of Reablement
This briefing, one in a series on preventive care and support for adults, focuses on reablement.
Part of e-Learning courses
One of a set of three e-learning modules exploring parental substance misuse, its effects on children and parenting capacity and the implications for social work practitioners. This module provides an introduction to the different types of substances commonly misused and the effects that these may have on the people taking them, including the effects they have on family relationships. The resource includes audio, video and interactive technology.
A film that describes the different interventions that can help to prevent social isolation and promote well-being for older people.
Evidence about what hinders people with mental health problems from working in social care, and what helps them to gain and/or retain employment.
Results 891 - 900 of 1319