SCIE guide to age equality and age discrimination in social care
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 981 - 990 of 1230
The Sustainable Social Care Programme encourages commissioners of adult social care to promote sustainable development across the sector, particularly to reduce carbon emissions and adapt to climate change. Sustainable development requires us to consider social, economic and environmental outcomes simultaneously.
SCIE guide to collaborative working in social care
Report intended to help information professionals and researchers make informed choices when planning searches on social care topics
Independence, community and environment: final report of the Sustainable Social Care Learning Network
Report bringing together adult social care and health with sustainable development
Get Connected is a support programme to enable providers of care for adults in England to access information and communication technology (ICT) more effectively.
Part of Dignity in care
This guide was originally written about care and support for older people, as they were identified as the group most likely to experience care services that fail to promote dignity.
How we become who we are: the teaching and learning of human growth and development, mental health and disability on qualifying social work programmes: draft report
This practice survey explores teaching and learning about mental health and disability within the human growth and development (HGD) curriculum on qualifying social work programmes in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
SCIE research briefing 33: the contribution of social work and social care to the reduction of health inequalities: four case studies
This briefing argues that support given as social care can help improve health and reduce health disadvantage. Improving access to social care interventions is therefore important to any strategy for reducing health inequality.
Guidance to support commissioners and providers of social care services to work effectively with refugees and asylum seekers
Results 981 - 990 of 1230