This film for adult and adolescent and child mental health services shows three young people describing their mental health problems and their transition to adult services. The film shows services managed by health include a transition clinic, and a peer support group and a counselling service run by social services.
Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 1 - 10 of 15
Free online tool to support coordinated care. Analyse, plan and deliver integrated health and social care using SCIE's discussion questions, practice examples and films.
Part of Integrated care
This guide is about providing good care and support for people who want to die at home
This film for health, mental health and social care managers, staff and people who use services shows how the quality of social work in an integrated mental health setting can be enhanced by complementing line management supervision with clinical and professional supervision.
Service user and carer involvement in the supervision of health and social care workers: seminar report
This report presents findings from a seminar of service users and carers, health and social care practitioners and managers to discuss their different experiences of being involved in or having input into supervision. It forms part of a project on the delivery of supervision to health and social care workers in integrated settings. The report also covers the potential benefits of involvement; the potential difficulties with such involvement; ideas about how to increase such involvement.
This video for mental health managers and staff is about the challenge of improving transition when young people are no longer eligible for services from the child and adolescent mental health team at the age of 16. Hear staff and young people talk about the services.
This video looks at an innovative scheme run by the South of Tyne and Wear Palliative Care Coordinating Centre from Marie Curie’s Newcastle Hospice. The Centre offers people at the end of life a coordinated health and care package and keeps everyone involved in their care fully informed.
Part of Prevention and wellbeing
This film looks at the realities behind the headlines about older people and their use of hospital beds, and considers what steps could be taken to help avoid unnecessary admissions.
This At a glance briefing discusses the implications of integration for people who use services, practitioners, organisations and researchers.
SCIE Research briefing 41: factors that promote and hinder joint and integrated working between health and social care services
The aim of this research briefing is to give people who provide and use social care services an overview of the research evidence for joint and integrated working.
Results 1 - 10 of 15