Find SCIE resources and services
You can find our resources and services by:
- A-Z subject topic: Select a letter (above) to see a list of social and health care subject topics. Choose your topic to produce a list of SCIE resources on that subject.
- geographical location: Select the geographical area covered (left). For example, if you are looking for resources that specifically refer to policy in Northern Ireland, select Norther Ireland.
- resource type: Select a resource type (left). For example, if you are looking for a detailed guide - select guide
- search box: Use the search box at the top of the web page. Enter any term for a freetext search. This will show you all the pages where this term appears - including information from our press releases and articles, not just from our resources.
- SCIE resources list: See a list of our current featured resources below.
Featured resources Open
Results 1 - 8 of 8
The aim of this research briefing is to give people who provide and use social care services an overview of the research evidence for joint and integrated working.
A report into the experiences of older people and people with mental health problems in using personal budgets.
A guide to accompany SCIE's e-learning on older people and mental health.
This systematic map focuses on depression in older people from various black and minority ethnic (BME) communities in the UK.
Part of e-Learning resources
An e-learning resource looking at key issues, research, policies and approaches relating to the mental health of older people.
A guide that to support social care professionals in assessing the mental health needs of older people.
This guide offers quick and easy access to practice knowledge about adult placements and person-centred approaches. It includes key research findings; ideas from practice; details of relevant legislation, guidance and standards; and links to further information.
This position paper looks at the impact service user participation has made on social care services. It sets out key issues for consideration and recommendations to help improve consultation with service users and carers
Results 1 - 8 of 8
View all our free e-learning resources
View all our free Social Care TV videos
CPD accredited training. Book an open course, or ask about tailored training
SCIE consultants can help you review, plan and deliver improvements
Visit Social Care Online, the UK’s largest database of information and research on all aspects of social care and social work.
What do you think about SCIE's work?