Self-assessment tool: Commissioning independent advocacy
Published: October 2014
Updated: March 2015
- Use in conjunction with the commissioning tasks section of SCIE’s guide.
- Score yourself green, amber or red under each commissioning area.
- For each area you score green, record your key strengths in this area in the box provided.
- For each area you score amber or red, identify areas for development.
- Once you have completed the self-assessment, identify actions to address areas for development. Prioritise areas you have scored red.
- If you identify an area in which you think your authority is particularly strong, please share it with SCIE.
All SCIE resources are free to download, however to access some of the following downloads you will need a free MySCIE account:
- Care Act 2014: Commissioning independent advocacy
- Commissioning independent advocacy guide
- Self-assessment tool
- At a glance summary of Care Act 2014: Commissioning independent advocacy
- Easy read summary of Care Act 2014: Commissioning independent advocacy