About this resource hub
The COVID-19 directory of resources and best practice from across the social care sector includes links to:
- social care related government guidance
- practice guidance and other key resources developed by the sector
- practice examples about local authorities, care homes and provider responses to COVID-19
- SCIE resources about COVID-19 including practice guidance, learning resources, webinars, blogs and insights
- curated research, policy, official guidance and practice guidance from the Social Care Online database.
How to use Open
- Select a subject topic below. You will be taken to a list of SCIE and sector resources about this topic.
- Using the left-hand side filter, select a specific audience, subject term, organisation name, content or format type to narrow down your search.
Searching tips Open
- Use the 'audience' filter to see resources aimed at specific job roles: leaders and managers, frontline care workers, social workers and users and carers.
- Use the 'content type' filter for 'practice example' to see examples of emerging good practice.
- Use the 'content type' filter if you just want to see a specific type of content, such as: government guidance, practice guidance, learning resource, briefing, perspective or resource directory.
- Use the 'format' filter if want to find non document resources, such as podcasts, webinars or video recordings.
More material is always welcomed. If you have any to submit, please fill out our feedback form. If you have any general queries or comments about the directory, use this form too.
There are currently 758 records in the directory - view all results
Find more: Use Social Care Online to find more resources. Visit Social Care Online.