We will be releasing some new and updated e-learning courses over the forthcoming months.
- Dementia Awareness (CPD accredited): An introductory course meeting Tier 1 requirements of the Dementia Framework. Coming May 2019.
- Falls prevention (CPD accredited): New course aimed primarily at the residential care workforce. Coming May 2019.
- Care Certificate: A video-based course due for release by May 2019.
- Special educational needs and disability (SEND): Aimed at non-specialist local authority personnel. Summer 2019.
- Dementia and person-centred care: This course is currently under evaluation, and is likely to become part of a larger training offer to meet Tier 2 requirements of the Dementia Framework. Probable release date 2020.
For further information, please contact us.
To stay up to date with our new releases, please register for a free MySCIE account and our regular eBulletin, SCIELine. Register now.