‘How-to’ guides and resources to provide practical steps to progress implementation on the Better Care Fund.
Delayed transfers of care
A new resource signposts BCF leads to useful resources to support the development of the delayed transfers of care plans within the BCF plans for 2016/17.
It takes a person-centred, whole-systems approach and includes:
- signposting to the most up-to-date guidance, tools and practice examples
- a checklist of issues to consider when developing DTOC plans
- sources of additional support on DTOC planning and delivery.
View the Delayed transfers of care
Advice on how to meet the risk-sharing requirements of the Better Care Fund. It covers the specific risk shares associated with improving out-of-hospital services, reducing non-elective admissions and delayed transfers of care. It highlights that these risks are best mitigated and shared in the context of a system-wide approach to risk management.
How to guides...
- How to lead and manage Better Care implementation
- How to bring budgets together and use them to develop coordinated care provision
- How to work together across health, care and beyond
- How to understand and measure impact
See also Better Care Fund webinars
These resources form part of the work commissioned by the Better Care Support Team from KPMG, SCIE and PPL.