Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA)
Application forms and information on setting up LPAs – Health & Welfare LPAs and Property & Financial Affairs LPAs.
Barnet, Enfield and Haringey CCG
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) – Patient information leaflet
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) – Frequently asked questions
Bournemouth University (with National Mental Capacity Forum)
- Next of Kin: Understanding decision making authorities
- The Myth of Next of Kin: Why you need a lasting power of attorney with Professor Keith Brown
Compassion in Dying
- Lasting Power of Attorney for Health and Welfare – An Introduction
- Advance Decisions and Lasting Powers of Attorney for Health and Welfare
- Planning ahead for the LGBT community
Most people have some form of opinion about how they would like to be treated at the end of their lives, regardless of their identity or background. For LGBT people in particular, your identity might have an impact on the treatment and care you would like to receive.
This guide is here to help you record your wishes to ensure they’re respected if you can’t make a decision for yourself or tell people what you want.
East Midlands Academic Health Science Network (EMAHSN)
- Advance planning for people with Bipolar Disorder
A guide to making decisions about your personal welfare, property and financial services
National Mental Capacity Forum
- Next of Kin: Understanding decision making authorities with Bournemouth University
Office of the Public Guardian
Older People’s Commissioner for Wales
The Law Society