Two senior leaders
We are seeking to appoint two senior leaders - a Head of Digital and Service Delivery, and a Head of Sales, Marketing and Communications - to join our executive management team to help us deliver our ambition to improve life experiences and outcomes for people requiring care and support.
About the Social Care Institute for Excellence
The Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) is a leading improvement support agency and an independent charity working with organisations that support adults, families and children across the UK. We provide research, consultancy, training and digital products and resources. We have a wide range of clients including the Department of Health and Social Care, Department for Education, NHS England, local authorities, faith based organisations, care providers and national and local charities.
Head of Digital and Service Delivery
Full time, permanent
The Head of Digital and Service Delivery will lead the development of innovative digital products and services, including multimedia products such as guides, digital improvement tools, video, and animations. They will:
- Lead the delivery and development of consultancy, training and research commercial services, managing projects and ensuring we have the skills and capabilities to respond to changing demands
- Contribute to business development through product development and bid writing
- Develop and maintain SCIE’s digital platform
- Develop the reach and dissemination of SCIE’s digital products and services, within social care, to allied sectors and to the public
Head of Sales, Marketing and Communications
Full time, permanent
The Head of Sales, Marketing and Communication will lead the development, implementation and monitoring of our marketing and sales strategy. Working with other senior managers they will:
- Contribute to the planning and management of all aspects of the organisation’s business development
- Proactively market our services to deliver a strong pipeline of commercial sales
- Lead our communications and profile raising activities to increase our reach and profile through a combination of social media, events, think pieces, blogs and presentations
- Co-ordinate SCIE’s stakeholder management strategy
The two roles, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, will operate collaboratively to lead the overall business development and delivery function. This means that the duties and line management responsibilities will be further developed following appointment taking into account the specific skills and experiences of the successful candidates.
We welcome applications regardless of gender, age, marital status, religion or belief, ethnic background, disability or sexual orientation. A guaranteed interview scheme is available for disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria for appointment.
Applicants should provide
- Completed application form – partially completed forms will not be considered
- Completed equal opportunities form – this is not compulsory.
Please make sure that you have enclosed all the relevant documents with your application and that you have taken note of the deadline for applications to be received.
Please email your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Packs are available in alternative formats if requested.
Alternatively, you can return your application papers in an envelope marked ‘Confidential' to:
Social Care Institute for Excellence
Watson House 54 Baker Street
The closing date for applications is midnight 18 December.
Interviews will be held w/c 7 January 2019.