Annual report and financial statements 2016-17
The trustees of the Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) present their trustees’ report (including the strategic report) together with the financial statements for the year ended 31 March 2017.
The report has been prepared in accordance with Part VIII of the Charities Act 2011 and constitutes a directors’ report as required by the Companies Act 2006.
The financial statements have been prepared in accordance with the accounting policies set out on pages 21 to 24 of the attached financial statements and comply with the charity’s memorandum and articles of association, applicable laws and Accounting and Reporting by Charities: Statement of Recommended Practice applicable to charities preparing their accounts in accordance with the Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (FRS 102), effective from accounting periods commencing 1 January 2015 or later.
Table of contents
- Reference and administrative information
- Trustees’ report (including the strategic report)
- How SCIE works
- Objectives and achievements
- Financial review for 2016–17
- Future plans
- Key risks
- Independent auditor’s report
- Financial statements
- Statement of financial activities
- Balance sheet
- Statement of cash flows
- Principal accounting policies
- Notes to the financial statements