Citizen’s Advice guidance on complaining about health and social care services

Care Quality Commission How to complain about a health care or social care service

Patient Opinion is a patient feedback website for sharing information on hospital experiences.

The Homes and Communities Agency took over responsibility for the regulation of social housing providers in England from the Tenant Services Authority on 1 April 2012. Archived information from the Tenant Services Authority is still available.

Unresolved complaints are handled by the Housing Ombudsman Service

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman investigates complaints about unfair or improper actions or poor service by UK government departments and other public organisations, and the NHS in England.

SCIE’s Find Me Good Care resource has a section on making complaints about health and social care services

Carers and their Rights, Chapter 14, examines the rights of carers when complaining about services for themselves or those for whom they provide care