Webinar recording: Co-production - Lessons from Oxfordshire
Since 2017 Oxfordshire County Council Adult Social Care Services have been making the shift from an engagement to a co-production model. The work has included the development of a co-production staff team, an advisory board co-chaired by the Director of Adult services and a local carer and a staff champions network, which supports implementation. SCIE has supported the development of this, provided training and produced a peer-led evaluation.
The webinar covered:
- a summary of the programme
- some of the lessons and learning from the programme
- key messages from the peer-led evaluation.
- Danie Woodbridge, OCC Co-production lead
- Pete Fleischmann, Head of Co-production at SCIE
- Jo Barnicoat, Co- chair of Oxfordshire County Council, Team up, Co-production Board.
All SCIE resources are free to download, however to access some of the following downloads you will need a free MySCIE account:
- Webinar slides: Lessons from Oxfordshire 5 Feb 2020
- Co-production in social care: What it is and how to do it (Guide)
- Co-production in social care: What it is and how to do it (Easy read)