Dealing with anti-social behaviour
Guidance for housing managers
You should ensure that:
- your organisation has clear procedures for reporting and dealing with anti-social behaviour and domestic abuse
- procedures are linked with local multi-agency safeguarding procedures
- your organisation has separate policies for anti-social behaviour, domestic abuse and hate crime
- policies and strategies are linked and feed into other public protection forums such as safeguarding boards, multi-agency risk assessment conferences, public protection arrangements, health and wellbeing boards and community safety partnerships
- staff are trained on how to deal with anti-social behaviour, domestic abuse and hate crime.