Leading change in social care practice training course
CPD-accredited training to help Care Act leads and champions.
- Understanding the content of the Care Act 2014
- Care Act 2014 resources: Act, Regulations, statutory guidance, other sources and organisations
- The skills to lead change:
- Leadership (including confidence)
- Promoting learning and professional development
- Identify and maximise learning styles/means
- Transferring theory into practice
- To have a clear understanding of the content of the Care Act 2014 and how it is structured and what areas are most relevant to which roles
- To be familiar with Care Act resources, publications, newsletters, good practice, etc.
- To understand and develop the skills to lead change
- To be able to identify the best methods to transfer content to staff
- To have the ability to transfer theoretical knowledge into practice
Who should attend?
Care Act leads and champions
4 hours + 4 hours
CPD Standards Office accredited course ref no 60036/26.
Ask about in-house courses
This is a sample training course outline. It is based on approximately 25 delegates, trained at your premises. It can be adapted to your organisation’s training and CPD requirements.