Co-production: Vision and reality training course
Co-production focuses on improving services with equal participation and involvement from service users, carers and professionals. It explores how commissioners can put this vision into practice to make it a reality.
Our CPD-accredited course explores SCIE’s jigsaw model of co-production to implement change through greater partnership and accessibility.
- an exploration of change management
- a look at the ways an organisation can adapt to meet the needs of its service users
- information about the processes and tools required to implement co-production
- an exploration of the practical skills needed to make change
- a study of the barriers hindering effective co-production.
In terms of co-production, participants will:
- gain a deeper level of knowledge of this collaborative approach
- increase understanding of its importance in creating effective services
- boost knowledge and confidence for delivering best practice.
Who should attend?
Providers and commissioners.
Co-production – vision and reality course is delivered over 4 hours.
Ask about in-house courses
This is a sample training course outline. It is based on approximately 25 delegates, trained at your premises. It can be adapted to your organisation’s training and CPD requirements.
Book a place on an open course
We occasionally deliver this training course as a one day open access classroom course on selected dates. These courses are designed for individuals or small groups to attend.
No dates currently scheduled for this course.
Register for a MySCIE account and SCIELine, our regular email bulletin, to recieve details of when new dates are announced.